Thursday, November 12, 2009

Worship

Tonight as I sit alone while Greg is at work, YouTube has become my best friend LOL I've been sitting here, playing solitaire on FB and listen to so many of my favorite worship songs to the lover of my soul. I've been in tears many times. I am just so in love with Jesus and for what he did for me!!!! He bears MY scars. He took MY shame. He loves ME! He would have done it all even if I was the only person on earth. How AMAZING is He?!?! My heart is full and overflowing for my Savior tonight. Jesus, THANK YOU. Thank you for loving me in spite of my failures. Thank you for using me because of them. Thank you for saving me from an eternity away from you. Praise you for you are everything good and pure and clean in me! I'm in love, can ya tell?!

No comments:

Post a Comment